Welcome to the Social and Behavioral Instruments (SABI)-eTrove platform, provided to you by innovation Research & Training (iRT) in partnership with the UNC Center for AIDS Research Social and Behavioral Sciences Core.
We created the SABI-eTrove platform to help meet the evolving demands of modern research projects that involve web-based data collection and evaluation of online interventions. We designed a software platform to allow you to conduct complex, web-based research projects and included functionality for:
- conducting searches for validated, reliable measures
- creating and deploying electronic surveys
- screening and consenting participants
- enrolling participants in studies
- monitoring survey and intervention completion
- automating participant reminders via text or email
- maintaining the security of personally identifiable information (PII)
- automatically creating codebooks from surveys
- disbursing electronic gift card incentives to participants
- integrating surveys into learning management software to conduct research using web-based interventions
We found ourselves frustrated that we had to use multiple software applications to accomplish all these tasks in our research projects. To streamline our research process, reduce errors, and save time, we set out to create a one-stop-shop software application that would allow us to conduct high-quality research.
SABI-eTrove was the solution – a software platform designed by researchers, for researchers.